In a recent post, I created a really simple test for cell phones using the above languages. Here’s what was happening:
- The user clicks the button “Cell Test.”
- AJAX sends a little bit of information to the web server – saying that the user clicked that button.
- The PHP program on the server is notified that the button was clicked.
- The PHP program checks a MySQL table to see what it should happen when that button is clicked.
- The MySQL table returns the answer, what should happen when a button is clicked, to the PHP program.
- The PHP program takes the answer from the MySQL table and sends it back to the AJAX program.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.