September 2008 was a pretty good month for PDRater.com. Yay! ((Original photo courtesy of Daniel Martini. Mad photoshop skillz, all mine!))
Not so good for the economy. Boo! Perhaps this website needs a new, darker, tagline? How about: “When you’ve lost everything else, you’ve still got PDRater.com”
Here’s my favorite posts from this past month.
I had the most fun with the “End of the World” posts from mid-September. If you read nothing else, check out the one labeled, “The End of the World: A To Do List“. That one is worth a look for my mad photoshop skillz alone.
For the more practical minded, the Road Warrior Checklists might be helpful. I think I’ve got at least one more “Road Warrior Checklist” in me. Also, I’ve provided some advice on what to do when your laptop stops working.
Six new calculators this month!
- Retroactive Benefits Calculator
- Convert WCAB and DWC “legacy” numbers into the new EAMS ADJ numbers
- Search with all EAMS registered Offices
- EAMS Body Part Codes search engine
- EAMS Document Type and Title search engine
- EAMS and DWC forms search engine
The World Ended on 9/10/2008
- End of the World: September 10, 2008
- End of the World Survival Guide
- The End of the World: A To Do List
- The End of the World: Moving On
Laptop Repair Saga
Road Warrior Checklists
Virtual Real Estate (since the non-virtual kind is dead)
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.