- Get your prescription. When getting your eye prescription, being sure to have your physician provide your “Pupillary Distance.”  I’ve put together a chart at the bottom you can take with you to the doctor’s office.
- Measure your glasses. Measure your current glasses using a metric ruler. The most important measurement is going to be “Temple Width.” The “Temple Width” is the overall front width of your glasses.
- Choose frames. On the website of your choice, narrow down the available glasses by the “Temple Width.” From there you can narrow down the available choices.
- Wait. Both of the websites I ordered glasses from took about two weeks to get the glasses to me.
- Double check. Take your new glasses back to your eye doctor. They will have a machine that can check the prescriptions on the lenses.
- I tried GlobalEyeglasses.com and used the coupon code “glassyeyes” for 10% off.
- I also tried Goggles4U.com and used the coupon code “glassyeyes” for 5% off. (I have no idea why they both use the same coupon code…)
3 Comments »
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.