This last weekend while attended a meeting of the Executive Committee of the Workers’ Compensation Section of the State Bar of California I referred to myself as a workers’ compensation nerd. 
- Taking a few days off work to attend a meeting about workers’ compensation
- Inside a conference room with about twenty other workers’ compensation attorneys
- Awake at 8:30 AM on a Friday morning pontificating about Ogilvie math
- Sitting in front of my laptop, typing about workers’ compensation
- Making notes in my blog about workers’ compensation
Clearly, we need to have a heart-to-heart about “substantial evidence.”
Well, last night I received an e-mail stating that they had seen this website and offered this retraction:
“I must actually withdraw my objection to your calling yourself a workers’ comp nerd.”
They must have seen my walk through posts.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.