There are a few rules regarding article submission and publishing on this site.
If your article is selected for publishing, here’s what you get:
- Submitting and publishing articles on this site are totally free.
- Your article will appear with your name, the name of your firm, and a link to your website.
If your article is selected for publishing, here’s what I get:
- Your website must include a link to the PDRater.com home page.
- You must grant PDRater.com the exclusive website reproduction rights to your article.
- By all means, print your article in a book, in a law journal, pass it out at seminars, read it at a poetry slam, send it via e-mail, but PDRater.com would be the only source on the web for your article.
- Only articles submitted by California workers’ compensation professionals regarding California workers’ compensation issues will be considered for publishing.
- I reserve the right to refuse any article submitted for any reason.
- You are solely responsible for the content of your article and agree to indemnify and hold this website, its owners, and affiliates harmless from any use or misuse of your article or its information.
- By submitting an article, you warrant that you are the exclusive copyright holder of such content, and that no other entity has, or can make, any copyright claim to your content. In the event a conflicting copyright claim is made to your article you agree to hold harmless and indemnify PDRater.com and Jay Shergill against such claim. You warrant that your content is truthful, accurate, and agree to hold harmless and indemnify PDRater.com and Jay Shergill against any claims of defamation arising out of any content you submit.