15 day comment period for proposed EAMS regulations
WorkersCompensationInfo.com posted a great update on the proposed EAMS regulations. The Board website shows the new proposed regulations and forms. The comment period closes on August 21, 2008. You can download all of the EAMS Proposed Regulations at once here.
There are new forms for:
- Compromise and Releases
- Stipulations with Request for Award
- Minutes of Hearing
- Declaration of Readiness to Proceed
- Disability Evaluation Unit (DEU) forms and regulations
- Retraining and Return to Work (RRTW) forms and regulations
Those wishing to comment can send their thoughts as follows:
- Attention: Maureen Gray, regulations coordinator
- By fax: (510) 286-0687
- By e-mail: email@example.com
There’s a physical mail address as well – but with EAMS around the corner, shouldn’t you get used to e-mail?