Top five PDRater.com features that make your life easier
I am constantly trying to think of ways in which to improve this website and to make it a better resource for California Workers’ Compensation professionals. If you’ve got an idea as to how I can improve this site, drop me a line and let me know.
- Links to online Medical Provider Network lists of physicians for a lot of different carriers
- Click on “Medical Provider Network Links”
- The ability to search for occupational codes by the occupational title or to search for an occupational title by occupational code
- Click on “Rating Calculator” and then “Occupation”
- Links to free searchable versions of the California Labor Code and California Code of Regulations
- Click on “Workers’ Compensation Resource Links”
- Links to the State of California search pages for medical doctors, chiropractors, osteopaths, podiatrists, accupuncturists, optomotrists, psychologists, and dentists
- Click on “Physician Search Links”
- Downloads for numerous Permanent Disability Rating Schedules – 1988, 1997, 2005, and the draft for 2009
- Combined Values Chart / Multiple Disabilities Table calculators
- Click on “Rating Calculator” and then “CVC” or “MDT”
- A list of Commonly Used Terms in California Workers’ Compensation law
What’s that? I only promised the top five PDRater.com features? Don’t tell me you haven’t heard of the first rule of business: Under promise and over deliver.