On July 23, 2008 this website was all of one year old. That day I made a goal of posting something2 every single weekday.3 Today is the 100th post on this site and I can’t help feeling somewhat accomplished.4
As any website regular can tell, I’m constantly tinkering with this site. I fully understand constant change might be somewhat disorienting. On the other hand, I’m making these changes in an effort to improve the appearance and usability of the website.
Most recently, I moved the Medical Provider Network and Links sub-pages to be their own5 menu options. These pages seem to be things people use a lot and really deserve their own spot at the top. Then again, I don’t want the top menu to be too cluttered. There’s really no one great solution to this dilemma.
Other changes I’m considering:
- Moving the EAMS and WCAB search functions to their own page. Some users6 use these functions exclusively and probably don’t appreciate the dozen or so other calculators.
- Combining the Blog and Articles pages. I haven’t done this so far because I doubt people want to sift through my technobabble to learn something about workers’ compensation.
While I have you here:
- What do you think of the new look?
- What do you think about the MPN’s and Workers’ Compensation Links getting their own menu items?
- Would you like to see the EAMS and WCAB search functions get their own menu items?