As the man said, “you can’t always get what you want.” Here’s what I need from a cell phone:
- Multiple numbers per contact
- Multiple alarms
- Scheduling events
- Text messaging
- Ability to jot down notes
- A battery with 4 hours of talk time and a few days of standby time
My current phone can do all that. The battery life is failing, reception is spotty, and its been dropped more times than I was as a baby. Here’s what I want out of a new phone:
- Contacts and calendar that can synch with my laptop
- Bluetooth support and file access (to transfer files wirelessly)
I know the LG Dare can handle #1 and #2, but I’m dubious about its support for #3.
I know the iPhone can handle #3 fairly well, but am dubious about its support for #1 and #2.