- Ogilvie, Almaraz/Guzman, and Benson came down.
- I wrote an Ogilvie DFEC Rebuttal Calculator.
- I added to my “Road Warrior Checklists”
- I ordered inexpensive glasses online:
- I wrote about Dell’s customer service:
- I wrote about how to repair a laptop:
- Repairing a laptop with a repair facility
- How to decide whether to repair or replace a laptop
- Hint: Scroll all the way down to the end of that post for a formula to help you decide whether you should repair or replace.
- Repairing a laptop with the manufacturer
- Repairing a laptop at a “big box” store
- I wrote about how NOT to build a successful website:
- I wrote about How to Buy A New Laptop:
- Besides being Friday the 13th, today has a very special meaning for the truly nerdy. Unix is a computer operating system developed back in 1969. For those of you who remember DOS, that kind of what it looked like. The up-and-coming operating system Linux is based on Unix. The Unix epoch, the time from which it starts to count “up”, was on January 1, 1970. On 2/13/2009 at 6:31:30PM ET the Unix epoch reached the time “1234567890“.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.